Hanh has completed his law degree and the Legal Practice Course to become a solicitor. He works closely with Vietnamese clients in order to support them whether it is to do with asylum, family visas, or corporate immigration.
Hanh has completed his LLB(Hons) degree from the University of West London and moved on to complete the Legal Practice Course combined with LL.M from the same University. In addition, Hanh was also a Qualified Vocational Trainer, Assessor, and Internal Quality Assurer (IQA).
Being able to speak Vietnamese, Hanh supports many asylum seekers and other business clients from Vietnam. He does a wide range of applications, including spouse visas, family life applications, and business visas. Hanh has shown strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work efficiently under pressure. Having worked in CK Solicitors and quickly adapted to the work, Hanh has often been praised by clients and his team.
- LPC- Post-graduate Diploma in Legal Practice Course
- LL.M- Masters in Professional Legal Skills
- LL.B(Hons)- Bachelors of law
- ILPA- Immigration Law Practitioners Association
- VTCT- Vocational Training Charitable Trust
- MGTL- Member of the Guild of Therapy Lecturers