CK Solicitors opened their office in Leytonstone, East London in April 2004. Our reputation has grown since then. We have several legal departments and provide a wide range of services. At CK Solicitors you can expect to be greeted by polite, friendly and professional staff. This professionalism continues throughout the time we are dealing with your case. You can be assured that your legal matter will be handled with the utmost dedication by our devoted team.
The CK Solicitors Team consists of highly qualified solicitors and individuals in each legal department. We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Legal Aid Agency (for Immigration & Asylum matters only). Our staff members are well qualified and have accreditations and/or achievements in their respective fields. The CK Solicitors Team has a close working relationship with Barristers chambers to ensure that your case is handled by highly qualified professionals. Our high success rate is down to the dedication of the CK Solicitors Team and our Barristers working together successfully to ensure that your legal matter is best prepared so it has the best possible chance of success.
CK Solicitors has a wealth of experience and a team of experts that only specialises in our chosen legal areas, offering a one-stop service second to none, with a price that is affordable to you.
- A vast wealth of legal experience
- A panel of barristers chambers together with In-house Barristers
- A fast reliable service and competitive rates saving you time and money
- A fixed fee payment (for most matters). We can agree to a payment method that is suitable and reasonable to you
- A committed one point of contact for all of your legal matter(s)
- A dedicated CK Solicitors Team Supervisor member who will oversee your case from beginning to end on a regular basis
- A mutually beneficial relationship with your Caseworker and/or Barrister
- A No Discrimination Policy! Equality and Diversity is maintained at all times.