Who are we?
CK Solicitors has a wealth of experience with a high success rate. CK Solicitors was established in April 2004. Our reputation has grown since then. Having practiced law in a wide range of areas, we are now confined and specialists in all areas of Immigration and Asylum matters.
We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Legal Aid Agency (for Immigration & Asylum matters only). Further, we also have Lexcel accreditation. Our staff members are well qualified and have accreditations and/or achievements in their respective fields. The CK Solicitors Team has a close working relationship with Barristers chambers to ensure that your case is handled by highly qualified professionals. Our high success rate is down to the dedication of the CK Solicitors Team, our Barristers, and our experts working together successfully to ensure that your legal matter is best prepared to have the best possible chance of success.
The founding partners are Mr. Simon Chitolie and Mrs. Harvinder Kaur who have been solicitors for over 20 years. We were awarded a Legal Aid Franchise in the category of Immigration in April 2004. As a direct result of efforts made by the founding Partners, the Firm went on to develop 11 publicly funding contracts in nine publicly funding areas (Immigration, Crime, Family, Mental Health, Housing, Employment, Welfare Benefits, Debt, and Community Care).
Any legal issues?
The Firm prides itself on its speed of response, dealing with matters efficiently and conscientiously at all times. Our pro-active approach ensures that our clients’ needs are placed uppermost at all times and expiry dates and other time limits are regarded as a strict priority. Our solicitors and fee earners have been carefully selected and we are confident that each of them offers clients a good service. We are regularly receiving positive comments from our clients about our immigration & asylum services.
Immigration law and policy are constantly evolving which can leave people in a vulnerable position if they are not aware of the changes. Our team will identify and address your issues and explore all options from a global perspective in order to ensure that the wider implications of your decisions are taken into consideration, for example, dependants / future applications, etc. Our goal is to enable you to consider and make the most informed decision which will affect your future. At CK Solicitors you can expect to be greeted by polite, friendly, and professional staff. This professionalism continues throughout the time we are dealing with your case. CK Solicitors has a wealth of experience and a team of experts that only specializes in our chosen legal areas, offering a one-stop service second to none, with a price that is affordable to you.
- A vast wealth of legal experience
- Fast reliable service and competitive rates save you time and money
- A fixed fee payment (for most matters). We can agree to a payment method that is suitable and reasonable for you
- A committed one point of contact for all of your legal matter(s)
- A dedicated CK Solicitors Team Supervisor member who will oversee your case from beginning to end on a regular basis
- A mutually beneficial relationship with your Caseworker
- A panel of barristers chambers together with In-house Barristers
- We take confidentiality extremely seriously at the firm. Clients can expect all of their matters to be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- We comply with GDPR and data protection laws to keep our clients’ information secure and private, and will never pass personal details on to third-party individuals or organizations without the explicit consent of our clients.
- A No Discrimination Policy! Equality and Diversity are maintained at all times.